Carbostamp® thermoplastic UD tapes are a range of pre-preg fibers available in various widths. The range offers exceptional mechanical performance and enables an optimised production cycle.
It was specifically developed for applications with high production rates such as in the automotive, sport and leisure industries and more generally on industrial markets. Its production cycle is suited to the industry's stamping process.
- very short moulding cycle (from 15 seconds to 2 minutes),
- excellent impact resistance and good fatigue behaviour,
- indefinite storage at ambient temperature,
- quality of Torayca ® carbon fiber,
- reduced production cost,
- flexibility of usage (post-formable and post-malleable).
Carbostamp® thermoplastic UD tapes are available in thicknesses ranging from 0.15 mm to 0.32 mm and widths ranging from 150 mm to 3,175 mm. All our tapes are produced from top-of-the-range Torayca® T700SC-12K carbon fiber and PA6 resin.
Our team will study any requests on other fibers or resins depending on the technical constraints of your applications and specifications.